MANAGEMENT CELL OF NATIONAL CERTIFICATION SYSTEM TISSUE CULTURE RAISED PLANTS(NCS-TCP)
- Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL) has been extending its services as the Management Cell for National Certification System of Tissue Culture-Raised Plants (NCS-TCP) since inception of the programme in year 2006.
- Commercial Tissue Culture Production facilities (TCPFs) with a minimum production capacity of 0.5 million plants per annum may get recognized on the basis of their compliance with NCS-TCP guidelines.
- Currently more than 80 Tissue Culture Production facilities (TCPFs) are recognized across the country.
- Since the implementation in 2006, NCS-TCP has certified over 400 million plants.
- NCS-TCP ensures that the recognized TCPFs produce virus-free and quality tissue culture plants for the ultimate benefits of end users/farmers.
- BCIL played key role in establishing NCS-TCP in the country and in developing SOPs, guidelines, etc
For further details about the Certification System of Tissue Culture-Raised Plants (NCS-TCP), please visit its official website :- http://dbtncstcp.nic.in